The Bandana is covered in a Saint Maurice Crest pattern that elegantly displays the Egyptian symbol of Horus surrounded by the Roman Imperial Eagle. The obvious similarities in visual motifs call attention to the African origins of much of Western Civilization.
• 100% microfiber polyester
• Fabric weight in Europe: 2.5 oz/yd² (85 g/m²)
• Fabric weight in Mexico: 2.4 oz/yd² (80 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Lightweight and soft to the touch
• Double-folded edges
• Single-sided print
• Blank product components in Europe sourced from UK
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Colombia
Important sizing information: the smallest bandana size is made for small pets and won’t fit a grown-up. Please choose the medium or large size if you’re ordering for a grown-up.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|S||17 ⅜||17 ⅜|
|M||21 ¼||21 ¼|
|L||25 ¼||25 ¼|
Saint Maurice is run and operated from our studio/boutique space in the heart of west Oakland. Contact us to schedule a personalized shopping experience. You and a small group of your associates will be given a guided tour of our facility , the opportunity to try on clothes, and a brief explanation of the historical significance of the artwork displayed on our garments. You will also be treated to a light hors d'oeuvre and a sparkling beverage.