- ✅ Lightweight hydration formula for the scalp – deeply conditions dry scalp & hair – use after shampooing & conditioning hair & before drying & styling – and/or use separately as a moisturizer several times – daily during the week, non-greasy, absorbs nicely – helps protect your hair & promotes healthier, fuller hair
- ✅ Nutrient-rich formula – packed with natural ingredients – formulated for the modern, health-conscious woman: Willow Bark Extract – powerful exfoliant, eliminates flakes & dandruff, clears excess oil out of skin pores, helps stop itching & maintain healthy oil balance; Coconut Oil – nourishes scalp, adds natural, protective moisture to the scalp & hair, may reduce hair breakage & split ends, promotes softness, contains antioxidants & healthy fatty acids
- ✅ Ceramides – natural lipid fats, enhance shine, promote elasticity & moisture retention, help smooth textured hair, may strengthen hair, very beneficial to chemically treated hair; Other natural ingredients – shea butter, aloe vera, German chamomile flower, soybean seed & honey extracts
- ✅ Proven effective – independent study found: 97% of participants who used LivSo treatment for 12 weeks preferred it to other dry hair & scalp products; 91% showed improvement in scalp condition after just 4 weeks; 78% average scalp improvement among all study participants
- ✅ LivSo Moisturizing Scalp Lotion – not medication or treatment for medical disorder; contains alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) – to exfoliate & soothe inflamed skin – AHA may increase your skin’s sun sensitivity – best to use sunscreen & limit exposure to direct sun over long periods of time
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: 1
Part Number: WT-Y3ZD-WFLK
Details: Our scalp lotion formula contains specialized ingredients that were hand-selected for the modern, health-conscious individual by a Board-Certified Dermatologist. Packed with natural ingredients, Livso deeply conditions dry scalp and strengthens hair. Lightweight and non-greasy, it helps protect your hair and scalp, promoting healthier, fuller hair. Use it after shampooing and conditioning your hair, and before drying and styling it. Or use it separately as a moisturizer several times a week, or even daily. An independent study found our formula highly effective in treating dry hair and itchy scalp. 97% of the participants who used the LivSo treatment for 12 weeks preferred it to other products that they had previously used. Ingredients in its nutrient-rich formula include: Willow Bark Extract – powerful exfoliant, eliminates dandruff, clears excess oil out of pores, helps to stop itching and maintain healthy oil balance; Coconut Oil – nourishes scalp, adds protective moisture, may reduce hair breakage and split ends, promotes softness, contains antioxidants and healthy fatty acids. Other natural ingredients include: Ceramides – natural lipid fats, enhance shine, promote elasticity and moisture retention, help smooth textured hair, beneficial to chemically treated hair; shea butter, aloe vera, German chamomile flower, soybean seed and honey extracts. All combining in one nutrient-rich, naturally healthy formula that deeply moistures your scalp while leaving your hair feeling light, soft, lustrous and manageable. LivSo lotion is not a treatment for medical conditions. It contains alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin’s sun sensitivity. It’s best to use sunscreen and limit exposure to direct sunlight while using this product. The good news is that it's great for the scalp, where hair typically offers additional protection!
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.1 x 2.3 inches
Saint Maurice is run and operated from our studio/boutique space in the heart of west Oakland. Contact us to schedule a personalized shopping experience. You and a small group of your associates will be given a guided tour of our facility , the opportunity to try on clothes, and a brief explanation of the historical significance of the artwork displayed on our garments. You will also be treated to a light hors d'oeuvre and a sparkling beverage.