Brand: HARLEM CANDLE CO.
- RELIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE HARLEM RENAISSANCE: Our Savoy Luxury Candle was inspired by the Savoy Ballroom which was the soul of Harlem and kept Lenox Avenue jumping for decades
- A LUXURIOUS BLEND OF FRAGRANCES: You will be captivated by the luscious overture of black currant, tart mandarin and vibrant cassis followed up by the essence of pear, apple and jasmine with subtle hints of musk and sandalwood
- PROUDLY CREATED AND MADE IN THE USA: Our handpoured luxury soy candles are made possible by the hard work and efforts of artisans right here in America
- GLASS JAR IS A BEAUTIFUL KEEPSAKE - This beautiful amber colored 4 x 3 jar holds 12 oz of fragrans wax and can be used as a cocktail glass, votive or vase when you are done
- GIVE AS A GIFT OR ENJOY FOR YOURSELF: Create the ambience of the Harlem Renaissance and all of the musicians, artisans, performers, writers and patrons of this iconic cultural movement
Details: Founded in 2014, The Harlem Candle Company was born in the home of travel and lifestyle expert Teri Johnson. So inspired by the fragrances she's experienced in the 68 countries she visited, Teri desired to create a sensory experience that could take people on a journey to inspire creativity, joy and love. After making over a thousand candles in her kitchen in less than one year, she collaborated with a world-renowned fragrance house, an award winning chemist and fragrance industry veteran who have helped her grow the Harlem Candle Company into a global brand.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches
Saint Maurice is run and operated from our studio/boutique space in the heart of west Oakland. Contact us to schedule a personalized shopping experience. You and a small group of your associates will be given a guided tour of our facility , the opportunity to try on clothes, and a brief explanation of the historical significance of the artwork displayed on our garments. You will also be treated to a light hors d'oeuvre and a sparkling beverage.