Brand: HARLEM CANDLE CO.
- RELIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE HARLEM RENAISSANCE: Dare to discover the smoky shadows and secret salons where Lady Day performed her iconic music. Inspired by the white gardenia flowers she always wore in her hair, this candle evokes the graceful and delicate nature of her character
- A LUXURIOUS COMBO OF FRAGRANCES: The scents of jasmine, ylang ylang, lush green leaves, neroli blossom and sparkling bergamot all add to the intoxicating, vibrant blend.
- GIVE AS A GIFT OR ENJOY FOR YOURSELF: Packed in a beautiful printed gift box, your recipient will delight in this beautiful candle that reflects the Harlem Renaissance and the performers that embodied it
- PROUDLY CREATED AND MADE IN THE USA: Our candles are hand-poured and lovingly crafted in the US for the highest in quality and the curated fragrance that Harlem Candle Company is known for
- GLASS JAR IS A BEAUTIFUL KEEPSAKE: The candle jar is 4 x 3 with 12 oz of hand-poured aromatic soy wax for a long lasting clean burn time of 80 hours - keep the jar as a cocktail glass, vase or votive holder.
Details: When Billie sang the blues, the world was immediately seduced by her torchy tones. Throbbing, compelling and spellbinding… they called her Lady Day and she beckoned you closer and gripped you in your very soul. Dare to discover the smoky shadows and secret salons where she reigned supreme. Our Lady Day candle, evokes the irresistible excitement of her Harlem nights and joyful appetite for life. Inspired by the white gardenia she always wore in her hair, a luminous opening of Lush Green Leaves, Neroli Blossom and Sparkling Bergamot lead to a velvet heart of Creamy Gardenia, Jasmine Petals and Ylang Ylang. Coffee Flower adds a spicy nuance, and a warm, addictive base of Coconut Milk, Sandalwood and Vetiver provide the perfect finish to this intoxicating blend that is vibrant and full bodied, yet graceful and delicate. Just like Lady Day.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
Saint Maurice is run and operated from our studio/boutique space in the heart of west Oakland. Contact us to schedule a personalized shopping experience. You and a small group of your associates will be given a guided tour of our facility , the opportunity to try on clothes, and a brief explanation of the historical significance of the artwork displayed on our garments. You will also be treated to a light hors d'oeuvre and a sparkling beverage.