The upper left side sports an embroidered Saint Maurice Crest that elegantly displays the Egyptian symbol of Horus surrounded by the Roman Imperial Eagle. The apparent similarities in visual motifs call attention to the African origins of much of Western Civilization. It’s a real statement piece that makes even the simplest outfit look fashionable.
• Outside: 100% polyurethane (PU) leather
• Lining: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Embroidery backing: 100% rayon
• Fabric weight: 10.6 oz/yd² (359 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Rib-knit banding at collar, cuffs, and hem
• Side pockets
• Utility pocket on the sleeve
• Hidden inside access zipper at the back of the design area
• Blank product sourced from China
Saint Maurice is run and operated from our studio/boutique space in the heart of west Oakland. Contact us to schedule a personalized shopping experience. You and a small group of your associates will be given a guided tour of our facility , the opportunity to try on clothes, and a brief explanation of the historical significance of the artwork displayed on our garments. You will also be treated to a light hors d'oeuvre and a sparkling beverage.